+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The US Election Thread...

Re: The US Election Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    This is a very interesting interview between John Pilger and Assange who says a leaked email shows that Clinton knows that the Saudi Arabia and Qatar governments fund ISIS. He also claims that Trump will not be allowed to win.

https://www.rt.com/news/365299-assan...saudi-clinton/
    As you identified, the most important one is from Clinton to her campaign manager in which she acknowledges that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are providing most of the funding for ISIS. That particular one has been completely ignored by by the BBC et al because they don't want people to know that the US and UK governments are indirectly supporting those murderous terrorists by selling arms to Saudi Arabia who then pass some of them on to kill innocent civilians, including scores of Britons.

We also know that those Middle Eastern governments have given millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    As you identified, the most important one is from Clinton to her campaign manager in which she acknowledges that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are providing most of the funding for ISIS. That particular one has been completely ignored by by the BBC et al because they don't want people to know that the US and UK governments are indirectly supporting those murderous terrorists by selling arms to Saudi Arabia who then pass some of them on to kill innocent civilians, including scores of Britons.

We also know that those Middle Eastern governments have given millions to the Clinton Foundation.
    The BBC news is just a joke. The sad fact is that most listeners soak up all this anti-Putin and anti-Assad rubbish. I think I've mentioned before that I chat to quite a lot of East Europeans who lived through communism and they think the British are completely brainwashed.

So has the UK

That Assange fella seems to be playing a "Russell Brand" type role in this ellection, knowingly steering voters towards Trump. I wonder what he has been promised, his freedom perhaps?

I don't think Trump is who he is making himself out to be either, I bet he has got some serious backing behind the scenes. He seems to be more like a bumbling Ronald Reagan kind of front figure put in place to deliver some nasty policies, while the real powers avoid any responsibility. All this talk of doing it for the people is laughable. In fact, he's the perfect person to be put in charge if there is a financial crash, as the people will be blamed for voting him in! With Trump acting as a mad lone-wolf the possibilities are endless

I wasn't sure what Mrs R was going on about regarding that Hegelian Dialectic stuff, but there seems to be some merit in that philosophy.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-11-16 at 00:47.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That Assange fella seems to be playing a "Russell Brand" type role in this ellection, knowingly steering voters towards Trump. I wonder what he has been promised, his freedom perhaps?

I don't think Trump is who he is making himself out to be either, I bet he has got some serious backing behind the scenes. He seems to be more like a bumbling Ronald Reagan kind of front figure put in place to deliver some nasty policies, while the real powers avoid any responsibility. All this talk of doing it for the people is laughable. In fact, he's the perfect person to be put in charge if there is a financial crash, as the people will be blamed for voting him in! With Trump acting as a mad lone-wolf the possibilities are endless

I wasn't sure what Mrs R was going on about regarding that Hegelian Dialectic stuff, but there seems to be some merit in that philosophy.
    Controlled opposition everywhere. It takes some practice to keep thinking with the dialectic in mind but you start to see things differently when you do, agenda 30 is one humongous Hegelian Dialectic

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Controlled opposition everywhere. It takes some practice to keep thinking with the dialectic in mind but you start to see things differently when you do, agenda 30 is one humongous Hegelian Dialectic
    Yeah, but on the other hand Trump could be the real deal and he's going to kick some ass I would like to think it was so, but I can't see how he would be let anywhere near the Whitehouse on a Republican ticket if he was just going to cause chaos for the establishment.

Blue in the Face

Anyone thinking that the security scare at the Trump rally was a manufactured? It fits in too neatly with with false "truther" card Trump is playing. His Trump card.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37886291

Blog Entries

Yeah, but on the other hand Trump could be the real deal and he's going to kick some ass I would like to think it was so, but I can't see how he would be let anywhere near the Whitehouse on a Republican ticket if he was just going to cause chaos for the establishment.
    Order out of chaos, you know the drill

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Anyone thinking that the security scare at the Trump rally was a manufactured? It fits in too neatly with with false "truther" card Trump is playing. His Trump card.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37886291
    We were watching that last night, looks FAF

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Order out of chaos, you know the drill

We were watching that last night, looks FAF
    The individual was a Republican was only holding up a 'Republicans against Trump' poster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The individual was a Republican was only holding up a 'Republicans against Trump' poster.
    Ahh, I didn't realize how much danger he was in, those paper cuts can really hurt.

FBI email stuff never looked like keeping Clinton out of the oval office, in reality she was always way to far ahead of trump.
    However it might make a crucial difference in determining control of the senate.
    Before the email case reopened the democrats had some real momentum in that area and having a democrat president and a democrat senate she wouldn't have been as hampered as Obama has been.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-forecast.html

The down tick in the predicted outcome chart coincides neatly with the reopening of the FBI investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Somebody in the crowd shouted out that the Republican fella who was only holding up a 'Republicans against Trump' poster had a gun, so the secret service agents took the appropriate action.

I'm sure there is a job waiting for you at the BBC with the way you only tell half the story (only kidding old bean )

Somebody in the crowd shouted out that the Republican fella who was only holding up a 'Republicans against Trump' poster had a gun, so the secret service agents took the appropriate action.

I'm sure there is a job waiting for you at the BBC with the way you only tell half the story (only kidding old bean )
    I was referring merely to the protestor's action and not the reaction of someone in the crowd which prompted the Secret Service being involved.

Blog Entries

More good news, a powerful coronal mass ejection (CME) is set to hit Earth tomorrow
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/coinc...ding-disaster/

@ Organ and Gluey, if the lights go out, see you in FEMA camp

I feel I must inform you that I'm now in the same camp as Goslow, Doc, TruBlue and several others. I henceforth refuse to believe anything unless the info is found within the pages of the Sun or Daily Express.

I feel I must inform you that I'm now in the same camp as Goslow, Doc, TruBlue and several others. I henceforth refuse to believe anything unless the info is found within the pages of the Sun or Daily Express.
    Comes to something when those papers have a better strike rate than you.

Blog Entries

I think one of them sneaks in to my camp late at night

I'll take a punt on that being the nightowl TruBlue. Can you confirm if he wears pantomime slippers, the type that curls upwards at the toes?

Off up the wooden hill now. Something massive and world-changing will happen today. Take note as I'm rarely wrong.

I'll take a punt on that being the nightowl TruBlue. Can you confirm if he wears pantomime slippers, the type that curls upwards at the toes?

Off up the wooden hill now. Something massive and world-changing will happen today. Take note as I'm rarely wrong.
    Even you can't get this one wrong.

Blog Entries

He's behind you!

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Even you can't get this one wrong.
    Therell be a new us president elected.

Unless something happens that means Obama has to stay on...which is another of organs predictions

Banned

Looking like the shit sandwich is going to win.

Pretty pathetic way to discredit when you read back isn't it really?

Turn out by hispanics is over 100% in florida. Some suggest a "landslide".

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Pretty pathetic way to discredit when you read back isn't it really?

Turn out by hispanics is over 100% in florida. Some suggest a "landslide".
    Yeah, I heard a rumour that the winner was already declared a year ago, so you may be onto something

Yeah, I heard a rumour that the winner was already declared a year ago, so you may be onto something
    Who won?!

Hey we are all winner winner chicken dinner in this one