+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Three wins in eight days, second in the table and still damned with faint praise.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Three wins in eight days, second in the table and still damned with faint praise.

Great read again Bob.
    Was a little taken aback when you indicated that Gunnar still has a problem from his injury and may not play this week, and Ken may not be back till Xmas. Despite heroics from the players who have stepped in a do wonder how long we can continue to win without our best players. Despite an easier looking run over the next few weeks the next game could always be the banana skin so fingers crossed all will be well. Great that NML should be back. We have missed his pace and his dynamitism.
    Anyway enough of the pessimism I am often accused of. I am very confident we will make at least the playoffs, but with everyone back fit I see no reason why auto can not be on the cards. Wolves look out!

Re: Three wins in eight days, second in the table and still damned with faint praise.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Great read again Bob.
    Was a little taken aback when you indicated that Gunnar still has a problem from his injury and may not play this week, and Ken may not be back till Xmas. Despite heroics from the players who have stepped in a do wonder how long we can continue to win without our best players. Despite an easier looking run over the next few weeks the next game could always be the banana skin so fingers crossed all will be well. Great that NML should be back. We have missed his pace and his dynamitism.
    Anyway enough of the pessimism I am often accused of. I am very confident we will make at least the playoffs, but with everyone back fit I see no reason why auto can not be on the cards. Wolves look out!
    The interview with Warnock is available to subscribers on the club website - it's well worth a watch if you have access to it.