+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Apparently we're one of the "worse" teams in this league. Yet we managed to take 6 points off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Apparently we're one of the "worse" teams in this league. Yet we managed to take 6 points off them.
    I know what he means. You are both right. We are unquestionably one of the worst teams in the league, but we have also taken 6 points from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I know what he means. You are both right. We are unquestionably one of the worst teams in the league, but we have also taken 6 points from them.
    He forgot to mention that they are also one of the "worse" teams in the league. That was my point.

This is so reminiscent of our promotion season last year. Week in, week out we were slagged off as a crap team. We finished 2nd!
    Sod 'em!

The way they have gone downhill from the team that very easily put us to the sword Boxing Day 2013 at home (3-0 defeat, and they were that 3-0 up within 27 mins) is quite shocking. Lalana and Lambert tore u a new one that day. Keeping their best players and investing would have made them move forward. Instead they appear to be doing a Swansea....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    The way they have gone downhill from the team that very easily put us to the sword Boxing Day 2013 at home (3-0 defeat, and they were that 3-0 up within 27 mins) is quite shocking. Lalana and Lambert tore u a new one that day. Keeping their best players and investing would have made them move forward. Instead they appear to be doing a Swansea....
    To be fair, I don't think a club like Southampton has much of a chance of keeping their players when teams like Liverpool, Man Utd etc come calling.