Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I don't think he hates the UK , but I do feel he dislikes its position and western demorcay partners ,and associations.

In my view he would personally struggle with the many aspects of a modern western democracy , with acute security measures, and behaviours , how he would manage our close relationship with the USA and simalair western democracies woukd prove to be tough , and his approach to the Russian leaderships and behavours , would be very difficulty and probably unpalatable to many voters .

He has some nice soundbites for the young folk , around tuition fees , nationalisation , free bus rides , taxing the rich ,more open and broader approach to immigration , all of which is very exciting [B]but in my opinion would hurt generations to come financially, particularly with the unknown Brexit impact looming ,chucking money around now, for votes, is very dangerous in my view.
What would you call the past 8 years considering debt has nearly doubled? The conservatives made this warning in 2010:

One thing is clear. We can’t go on with the old model of an economy built on debt. Irresponsible
public spending, an overblown banking sector, and unsustainable consumer borrowing on the back
of a housing bubble were the features of an age of irresponsibility that left Britain badly exposed to
the economic crisis. Now, with the national debt already doubled and in danger of doubling again, it
is this debt – together with the jobs tax that Labour will introduce to help pay for it – that threatens
to kill the recovery.
Does that count as a soundbite now?