+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock - Stay or Go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Warnock - Stay or Go?

Just because she has done all of that and has a cbe does not mean that she knows bugger all about football, there are plenty of great players out there who have made terrible managers. I know a chap who has a hatful of degrees and is as thick as two short planks, i am not saying that she is, but at the end of the day it is an opinion and i have an opinion too and mine is she is talking rubbish cue the usual suspects to respond

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Just because she has done all of that and has a cbe does not mean that she knows bugger all about football, there are plenty of great players out there who have made terrible managers. I know a chap who has a hatful of degrees and is as thick as two short planks, i am not saying that she is, but at the end of the day it is an opinion and i have an opinion too and mine is she is talking rubbish cue the usual suspects to respond
    She's an ex football player you numpty. How can you say a person who's played the game knows nothing about it

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    She's an ex football player you numpty. How can you say a person who's played the game knows nothing about it
    great players out there who have made terrible managers, shows how much they know about the game you are the numpty

great players out there who have made terrible managers, shows how much they know about the game you are the numpty
    So World Cup winning captain Bobby Moore knows nothing about football because he wasn't a good manager?

Yes, the former captain of the Welsh national team knows bugger all about football....