+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Award winning investigative journalism in the Mail today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Award winning investigative journalism in the Mail today

The Daily Mail is for old people, they are playing to their base. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would read that rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    The Daily Mail is for old people, they are playing to their base. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would read that rubbish.
    What have you got against old people? I would guess you're no spring chicken yourself. There are many worse papers than The Mail. The latest Daily Mail campaign against fly tipping will do more good for the environment than anything The Green party will ever do. They are just a load of poseurs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    What have you got against old people? I would guess you're no spring chicken yourself. There are many worse papers than The Mail. The latest Daily Mail campaign against fly tipping will do more good for the environment than anything The Green party will ever do. They are just a load of poseurs.
    What are the "many" papers worse than the mail, out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What are the "many" papers worse than the mail, out of interest?
    The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Sun and The Mirror. The Times is mainly rubbish as well, but sometimes it has an article by Melanie Phillips who is very good unless she is writing about Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Sun and The Mirror. The Times is mainly rubbish as well, but sometimes it has an article by Melanie Phillips who is very good unless she is writing about Israel.
    ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Don't bother to try then, oh wise one..