Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Joe Biden signals he has no interest in signing US-UK trade agreement

Ministers have given up on signing a trade agreement with the US before the next election, after the Biden administration signalled it had no interest in agreeing one.

British officials had been hoping to agree a “foundational trade partnership” before both countries head to the polls in the next 12 months, having already decided not to pursue a full-blown free trade agreement.

However, sources briefed on the talks say they are no longer taking place, thanks to reluctance among senior Democrats to open US markets to more foreign-made goods. The story was first revealed by Politico.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...rade-agreement

Over 7 years since the referendum.

Almost 4 years since the UK left the EU

Over 42 months since the trade deal talks supposedly started.

Result? Nothing!
I wouldn't worry about it too much, only another year to wait.
This is a resident who
Has never looked for peace in Ukraine
Isnt interested in sorting out Gaza
A distasterous withdrawal from Afghanistan
Inflation running away
And was going to bring decency to the Whitehouse.
COCAINE found there the other month,
The week gone one of the staffers being filmed
bent over taking some backdoor treatment
One of his skirt wearing but have a dick picks, caught stealing luggage.
The Marco polo report clearly demonstrating his sons disgusting habits, his son defying to turn up for his subpoena last weeks, the 3 junior Trump's turned up and got questioned, the bloke and his family are a disaster and he will be replaced, I'm not so certain it will be big Mike as a web is being cast over the Obama at the moment and their name will be dirt in the not too distant future, one of His staff has recently drowned!!!!!!! on his estate and after the cover up, info is being dripped out, could you just imagine the front page coverage if one of Trump's chef drowned in a swimming pool at Mar a Largo, he knew too much, he was going to the press etc. etc. Here's my Forcast for 2024.

Two cases against Trump will collapse with the prosecutors looking stupid, he still might get porridge however.
The election steal will become clear it cannot be done this time.
Scare events will take place (nuclear)
It's already in the news regularly, a cyber attack will be declared and the election canceled. But counter measures are in place and the US will get paper ballots. The Q brigade are adamant that the military will step in at some point, the reason for Trump creating spaceforce who are outside the branch of government who control the army and airforce, I don't buy this but the cyber attack play book IMO is almost a certainty, the deep state always fore shadow and project, Obama via Netflix has just put out a film on this very subject. I'll person up when I'm wrong, it's no big deal 😂