+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley game coming at just the right time..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Burnley game coming at just the right time..

We will be lucky to get 20k through the turnstiles Sunday so it is up to us there to support the team.
    This is going to be a very difficult game. I would not be unhappy with a point.
    Just go back to basics Neil. Stop messing with formations.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    We will be lucky to get 20k through the turnstiles Sunday so it is up to us there to support the team.
    What's your thinking about lucky to get 20k? Most important game of season so should get 30k plus.

Where on earth do you get the 'lucky to get 20000' crowd prediction from ?. The ground is almost sold out apart from the upper ninian. God - you are the most pessimistic person on here sometimes. There will be at least 28000 and probably 30000+ there on Sunday and there is no reason why we cant get 3 points with the crowds full backing. Lots of people criticised NW for the way we played last season and the same people are now moaning that we have changed tactics to a more attacking style and want us to go back to they way it was. I give up.

It's still an EPL game. We'll get at least 28K probably closer to 30K.