+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Cardiff Changing ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is Cardiff Changing ?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Demolishing the Bute town estate and linking the bay with the city centre will be a winner, is that still the master plan?? It would make an amazing central area for the city.

The people of butetown ain't going anywhere, they can build around us and hem us in, which they've been doing for decades.

Actually they've been spending quite a lot of money on Butetown in the last few years

It's still a shit hole though

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    The people of butetown ain't going anywhere, they can build around us and hem us in, which they've been doing for decades.

Actually they've been spending quite a lot of money on Butetown in the last few years

It's still a shit hole though
    Exactly, it's a dump, the houses are terrible. Gutted they knocked the old and amazing loundon square down just to build terrible houses in replacement. Lots of folks I know have moved away now, the community there isn't what it once was is it?? Some right ropey mo foes hang there these days, I know it was bad years ago but this lot have no morals and are from war torn places.
    They will demolish the lot one day mark my words. It's in the way of the super city plan

I noticed last year that they've demolished the maisonettes around Angelina street and built some tidy looking houses.