Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
You're following the wrong people by the looks of things.
I don't follow anyone. I do my best to find things out from people who aren't screaming from rooftops because they have a personal agenda. Then i come to my own conclusions, right or wrong, i'm willing to be educated. Some of the stuff i have seen posted on Here (From Twitter) disgusts me, it's vile. Purporting Hatred and reaction, The fuel for those people who already seem disconnected for whatever reason. It's the Internet version of Graffiti daubed in a Public toilet cubicle.

If People want their information in few words, inflammatory, Hateful, designed to provoke rather than reveal, then that's a concern. And for good measure, i'm talking about both sides of the shit fest. When people become desperate and they have no answers then some gravitate towards the 'Bully' they wouldn't do so ordinarily, but their desperation leaves them without an option. Same with politics, people get desperate because they're not listened to, cue populism.

Twitter must have it's uses, but from what i have seen it's infested with Bullies, loud mouths, shit stirrers, who could'nt care a jot about 'The Truth' and the consequences of their words, but only about themselves.