+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bernie Sanders Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bernie Sanders Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's my opinion that Trump and Bloomberg are neither Republicans or Democrats. They are both opportunists who try to find the best way to gain wealth and power. F**k Trump and F**k Bloomberg.
    Yeah, definitely. Bloomberg at least has some political experience having been mayor of New York (as a Republican), but it's pretty clear that he's seen what Trump is doing and getting away with and thought at 78, why the fk not?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah, definitely. Bloomberg at least has some political experience having been mayor of New York (as a Republican), but it's pretty clear that he's seen what Trump is doing and getting away with and thought at 78, why the fk not?
    I just saw this on Reddit:

13ty0we4tzh41.jpg

It's another interesting way of looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I just saw this on Reddit:

13ty0we4tzh41.jpg

It's another interesting way of looking at it.
    That would surprise me. If he is running a Trump friendly campaign it would be to do the opposite. If Trump could handpick an opponent it would be Bernie Sanders. Bloomberg, at least until last night, was haemorrhaging support away from Centrists like Biden (though Biden seems to be campaigning against himself at the moment). It should be pretty easy to paint enough pictures of Sanders as a rabid leftie to retain the battleground states in the mid-West that propelled Trump to the White House in the first place.