+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Without even looking into what this is about, I can be reasonably confident that the democrats are claiming that the republicans have done something slightly troubling.

How do I guess this? Because you're the one posting it on here.
    If there's a stance or opinion on something that works in favour of the left wing then invariably you will hold it.
    And you are someone who considers themselves to be of the left politically. You have been manipulated but appear to be utterly incapable of seeing it.

Without even looking into what this is about, I can be reasonably confident that the democrats are claiming that the republicans have done something that is slightly troubling.

How do I guess this? Because you're the one posting it on here.
    If there's a stance or opinion on something that works in favour of the left wing then invariably you will hold it.
    And you are someone who considers themselves to be of the left politically. You have been manipulated but appear to be utterly incapable of seeing it.

PS regarding the Florida incident I posted the facts and election fraud is a BIG thing, wheras the above is opinion at best, and propaganda at it's worst!