+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    THE Bloke is a nutter nqat, but the alternative was?!!!!, the world turned a blind eye to Saville and his ilk, just my opinion, but for all the idiotic things that he says and does, i do think he is serious in trying to cut out the filth trafficking human parts, and the sexual abuse of children. we had a choice of May or Corbyn, they had a choice of Trump or HRC, what a state the world finds itself in. Hope that clears it up for you.
    He has more emotional attachment to his 9 iron than the fate of vulnerable children. He has rolled over an Obama era order on trafficing but can you point to any other factual acts he has performed during his period of the Presidency that give you evidence that "not being Hillary" is enough to overlook his flaws and behaviours?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He has more emotional attachment to his 9 iron than the fate of vulnerable children. He has rolled over an Obama era order on trafficing but can you point to any other factual acts he has performed during his period of the Presidency that give you evidence that "not being Hillary" is enough to overlook his flaws and behaviours?
    When he's done either 4 or 8 years, the time of Obama era we can compare apples with apples.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    When he's done either 4 or 8 years, the time of Obama era we can compare apples with apples.
    I wasn't comparing just looking for evidence that Trump is seriously committed to stopping child sex abuse and the trafficing of human body parts.