Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
You are missing the point, the fact is they can no longer push for Moore to drop out after they lost the moral high ground, and the Democrats still have politicians in office who admitted abusive behaviour or have settlement agreements against them. Besides that, Moore has denied any wrongdoing and he is still waiting for his accuser to release her yearbook for handwriting analysis. Why won't she release it if she knows that it will surely prove his guilt .. or innocence
If that was the point you were trying to make (difficult to make out given you posted a hyperlink and the opening paragraph but no opinion) then perhaps you should have used some better source material than that distortive article. On your second point it would be rather surprising if someone running for office who was accused of being a paedophile (which even in Alabama is presumably a criminal offence) did not issue a denial though on the broader point of a pattern of him favouring young girls his defence of a bad memory and always seeking the permission of their mothers is hardly convincing. "If did, you know, I'm not going to dispute anything but I don't remember anything like that ... I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother."

I see the Washington Post stopped a right wing attempted "fake news" sting presumably aimed at discrediting the substantive allegations against Moore

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.3e432195565d