+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dylan Levitt - another one for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I am discussing Levitt.. and if you think that was a personal attack (really?) - how come you haven't flounced again?
    Do you really think that posting about up and coming young Welsh players equates to me thinking that I am the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here? You are totally out of order mate, and its people like you who are continually ruining this message board.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you really think that posting about up and coming young Welsh players equates to me thinking that I am the self-appointed youth development manager for Welsh football on here? You are totally out of order mate, and its people like you who are continually ruining this message board.
    That's not the reason, it's the sanctimonious way in which you talk about the young Welsh players to other posters that made me post that.

I must have been continually ruining this message board since 2012 then - which is impressive when you come to think of it.

We could have had a genuine discussion about the topic if you could have just addressed my point about playing young players when they're ready for first team football at top 6 clubs - rather than accusing me of being negative.

Oh well, I don't know what I expected from you... I put you on ignore for months for this exact reason. You say something, it gets questioned, you divert to something completely different or say something vague and then revert to either a personal attack or suggest you've been personally attacked... ad infinitum.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    That's not the reason, it's the sanctimonious way in which you talk about the young Welsh players to other posters that made me post that.

I must have been continually ruining this message board since 2012 then - which is impressive when you come to think of it.

We could have had a genuine discussion about the topic if you could have just addressed my point about playing young players when they're ready for first team football at top 6 clubs - rather than accusing me of being negative.

Oh well, I don't know what I expected from you... I put you on ignore for months for this exact reason. You say something, it gets questioned, you divert to something completely different or say something vague and then revert to either a personal attack or suggest you've been personally attacked... ad infinitum.
    Ok, I get it, your opinion is the only definative truth that exists inside of your head, even though you have come to this conclusion without seeing Ampadu having a proper run of games in the 1st team.

On the other hand, it is my opinion that Ampudu is ready to play for a top 6 team based on what I have seen of the player thus far, so go and knock yourself out

Ok, I get it, your opinion is the only definative truth that exists inside of your head, even though you have come to this conclusion without seeing Ampadu having a proper run of games in the 1st team.

On the other hand, it is my opinion that Ampudu is ready to play for a top 6 team based on what I have seen of the player thus far, so go and knock yourself out
    Really? I like him a lot but he’s not ready for that step up, he should be on loan to someone like West Brom or villa

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Really? I like him a lot but he’s not ready for that step up, he should be on loan to someone like West Brom or villa
    The only way to find out is to give him a run of games, but he has always looked a cut above most players in his age group.

The only way to find out is to give him a run of games, but he has always looked a cut above most players in his age group.
    The position chelski are in at the moment i wouldn’t want him to be chucked under the bus he really should’ve pushed for a loan move even if that was with vitisse with the Dutch league probably the best place along with Germany for youngsters

The position chelski are in at the moment i wouldn’t want him to be chucked under the bus he really should’ve pushed for a loan move even if that was with vitisse with the Dutch league probably the best place along with Germany for youngsters
    I get your point, but just losing by less than 3.25 goals a game over a run of matches would be seen as a huge improvement by the Chelsea fans

No way is he ready for a starting spot in a top 6 side, would love to be proven wrong on that, but I think he needs more game time. Plenty of time for him to develop, especially the positions he plays in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    No way is he ready for a starting spot in a top 6 side, would love to be proven wrong on that, but I think he needs more game time. Plenty of time for him to develop, especially the positions he plays in.
    I believe Giggs was at the recent U18's game against Brighton. Levitt recently turned 18 last December, and made his debut for Man Utd reserves earlier this month. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get an invite to train with the seniors, just as previous youngsters have been in the past.

We will be playing the good old 2-8-0 formation in 2026.

As with a few others, it will be interesting to see how they develop. With limited resources we seem to hand out caps like ASBO's to these youngsters, if even a couple are good enough then that will be good.