+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vassell got Warnock out of jail there

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vassell got Warnock out of jail there

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    Diabolical tactics by the old fella (far too negative). Them scoring had a feeling of inevitability about it. Three lucky points there, we must not waste them.
    You obviously weren't at the same game that I was. We had all the chances and should have scored four or five. They scored from their only real opportunity. Windy conditions dictated the type of game it was. All our debutants played well. I was encouraged by the display. Possession stats mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You obviously weren't at the same game that I was. We had all the chances and should have scored four or five. They scored from their only real opportunity. Windy conditions dictated the type of game it was. All our debutants played well. I was encouraged by the display. Possession stats mean nothing.

They had at least one other decent chance. Shot into the side netting was one.

Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.