+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: adrian durham wants fulham promoted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: adrian durham wants fulham promoted

Yea I heard it also on his 3 up 3 down.
    Gushing on about their style of football and How it wouldn’t be a good to see it in the Prem ,no offence to Cardiff or Warnock who he likes by the way
    That’s fine.
    We’ve hardly got the credit Warnock and this team deserves all season anyway , we’ve always been under the radar so to speak
    everybody gushing about wolves Fulham villa boro etc

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Gushing on about their style of football and How it wouldn’t be a good to see it in the Prem ,no offence to Cardiff or Warnock who he likes by the way
    That’s fine.
    We’ve hardly got the credit Warnock and this team deserves all season anyway , we’ve always been under the radar so to speak
    In truth Alan Brazil and warnock are mates, Brazil is always on about Cardiff. Uptp 3 weeks ago it was villa this villa that, only when we over took them did they mention us, villa are the media darlings

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    That’s fine.
    That’s how you want it. Stay under the radar and win your next two games. Job done.

Call in now......

Nah you're alright.

That’s how you want it. Stay under the radar and win your next two games. Job done

I know mate I’m happy with that. When We started to get a bit of attention we started losing