+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Genealogy / Menelaus St. Spolt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Genealogy / Menelaus St. Spolt

Just found that a relative, going back a few generations, married into a Russian family from St Petersburg. This needs looking into in more detail. Also, an Ivor Head and A Hearse are new additions to the family tree (possibly...needs verification). Loads of Heads from Pontypridd. Yo cuz, if you are one of them.

I didnt recognise the street name in the thread title so looked it up. Not a place I've knowingly been to. Interesting to see that Splott is now being marketed as "Upper Bay" by estate agents:

https://www.cpshomes.co.uk/cps-blog/...like-it-splott

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Just found that a relative, going back a few generations, married into a Russian family from St Petersburg. This needs looking into in more detail. Also, an Ivor Head and A Hearse are new additions to the family tree (possibly...needs verification). Loads of Heads from Pontypridd. Yo cuz, if you are one of them.
    One of my favourites is I A Wright from Wolverhampton. Has to be said in a Black Country accent (PC to say that these days?) and with a knowledge of Brummie slang (PC to say that in these Peaky Blinder days?).

Guaranteed whoosh there, Cy!