+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If the jacks get Coleman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If the jacks get Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I think that's really unfair on Coleman. Plenty of Wales managers have had very talented individuals in the team in the past and failed to do anything at all, let alone reach the semi finals of a major tournament. I'm not sure how you can call him arrogant either. Over the last year or two I think he's cone across as modest, and you'd certainly struggle to find a manager that genuinely cares about Wales as much as him.
    Fair enough.

I don't agree with it (last comment aside) though. I'd predict that 3 months of him being the Jacks manager might change your mind however with his demeanour of self importance.
    No other Welsh manager was gifted qualification by the rule changes either don't forget

Re: If the jacks get Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Fair enough.

I don't agree with it (last comment aside) though. I'd predict that 3 months of him being the Jacks manager might change your mind however with his demeanour of self importance.
    No other Welsh manager was gifted qualification by the rule changes either don't forget
    Don't get me wrong here, if he was made jacks boss I would wish nothing but abject failure on him, as I would for anyone that takes charge of them.