+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iran.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Iran.....

I know its tough for some to absorb but everything Trump tweets isn't always a reality .

He loves the limelight and its getting him votes and attention ( even CCMB members who have given up on the Labour Party argeuemnts )

Provocative statements are issued by many loops Kim in North Korea , Iranian statements on the destruction of Israel , even Boris in the last election all very effective in their way.

Both Bush and Obama were presented with the option to kill this Iranian loop , but decided not too , some hawks knew by presenting it to Trump now , they had a better chance of executing it .

Its now mad dog strategy ,do something nasty ( done ) , keep saying crap destruction stuff (on going ) to get your opponent on the back foot , as they dont know what will happen next , you appear unstable . I think its a strategy of getting around the table and renegotiation the shit nuclear deal with no cash on offer this time , perhaps USA may other than picking up the funereal costs of Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis from the increased costs of flag sales .

Try not take Trump so serous , get out a bit ,get a part time job is my advise ,life goes on

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I know its tough for some to absorb but everything Trump tweets isn't always a reality .

He loves the limelight and its getting him votes and attention ( even CCMB members who have given up on the Labour Party argeuemnts )

Provocative statements are issued by many loops Kim in North Korea , Iranian statements on the destruction of Israel , even Boris in the last election all very effective in their way.

Both Bush and Obama were presented with the option to kill this Iranian loop , but decided not too , some hawks knew by presenting it to Trump now , they had a better chance of executing it .

Its now mad dog strategy ,do something nasty ( done ) , keep saying crap destruction stuff (on going ) to get your opponent on the back foot , as they dont know what will happen next , you appear unstable . I think its a strategy of getting around the table and renegotiation the shit nuclear deal with no cash on offer this time , perhaps USA may other than picking up the funereal costs of Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis from the increased costs of flag sales .

Try not take Trump so serous , get out a bit ,get a part time job is my advise ,life goes on
    I know you have expressed that you have some difficulties in expressing yourself but do you read your messages before you post them? Some sentences are so mangled that it's impossible to make any sense of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I know you have expressed that you have some difficulties in expressing yourself but do you read your messages before you post them? Some sentences are so mangled that it's impossible to make any sense of them.
    Think you can blame the Enigma M4 smartphone he had for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Think you can blame the Enigma M4 smartphone he had for Christmas
    I try my best can't use a phone

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Donald taught me, keeps folks on there toes .

Thanks for pointing it out ,I am slightly dyslexic , even after many reads miss spelling a word or looking at the presentation of my words I still cannot see its correct order or content I'm guessing you get the gist ( is that even a word ) Your the lucky ones I guess .

"" provocative statements are issued by many loops around the world like old Kim in North Korea and nutty Iranian leaders "

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Trump tweeted that he was going to take out Iranian Cultural sites if there was retaliation. He also tweeted These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!

Out of interest how do we tell which of the President's tweets are a reality and which one's aren't?