+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Are you joking? Why do you think that post "escaped my eyes" when that post was part of the conspiracy talk in which I was referring to when I quoted you. It's not the same view, either as you appeared to be talking about the coronavirus itself being a conspiracy by mentioning SARS, AIDS etc. - lardy simply said that OM's view that the Chinese govt created the virus to kill its citizens was "conspiracy rubbish".

Organ Morgan posted: "Could any government be so evil as to release a new type of mild flu to then exaggerate its danger inside its borders while simultaneously downplaying its danger for the rest of the world purely to kill those citizens it doesn't want live any longer?"

TBG replied to OM's post: "What a load of old tosh"

lardy replied to TBG's post: "Agree. Just the usual conspiracy rubbish that happens every time something out of the ordinary happens. Usually the same people spreading it too.".

That's as linear as these threads get.
    oooh someone indoors shouting at you again or not listening ,go on lash , its good to release ones anger at life , you gotta be heard by someone ,somewhere , you truly do get very angry , lol

To help with your keyboard anger issues i just suggested all these type of virus thing attracts conspiracies , guess it was written badly and in a different way though ( sorry I didn't get a good education ) as a point of record I would like top support Lardy and say

i agree with his statement Just the usual conspiracy rubbish

Heisenberg

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    oooh someone indoors shouting at you again or not listening ,go on lash , its good to release ones anger at life , you gotta be heard by someone ,somewhere , you truly do get very angry , lol

To help with your keyboard anger issues i just suggested all these type of virus thing attracts conspiracies , guess it was written badly and in a different way though ( sorry I didn't get a good education ) as a point of record I would like top support Lardy and say

i agree with his statement Just the usual conspiracy rubbish
    "You truly do get very angry" - proceeds to use the largest font size to show how calm he is in comparison

LoM, you don't make me angry, you don't wind me up, you don't upset me. The only thing you make me is utterly confused - confused about what the f**k you're on about in 90% of your posts. (I'm editing this to 99% as 90% is too much of an understatement)

Your first paragraph is more of that bobbing for words that I've mentioned previously. Just keep bashing your face back in that word bucket and find the next one. You never know, one day it may make a proper sentence and make sense to someone other than yourself.

Love, H x