+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stop it Theresa, my sides are splitting!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stop it Theresa, my sides are splitting!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Trouble is, the people had the chance to vote for something other than first past the post in 2011 I think it was and decided to stick with what we had - I can't see there being another vote on the matter in my lifetime.
    I'd forgotten about that Obviously!!!, I believe that it reinforces my point about Brexit, too many people have reaped EU prosperity and thus have no appetite for change, I see that Vince Cable is predicting this morning, that Brexit will never happen, I tend to agree with him, the EU underclass of GB and southern Europe are to be kept down, as many people get richer at their expense I can only see it going one way, I don't think in my lifetime, but an army coup at some point in the future, thatcher gave the police a 45% pay rise to keep them onside.

Blog Entries

Re: Stop it Theresa, my sides are splitting!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I'd forgotten about that Obviously!!!, I believe that it reinforces my point about Brexit, too many people have reaped EU prosperity and thus have no appetite for change, I see that Vince Cable is predicting this morning, that Brexit will never happen, I tend to agree with him, the EU underclass of GB and southern Europe are to be kept down, as many people get richer at their expense I can only see it going one way, I don't think in my lifetime, but an army coup at some point in the future, thatcher gave the police a 45% pay rise to keep them onside.
    I never expected it to happen from day one.