+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Out of interest you said some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Which ones?
    America, Brazil, others will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    America, Brazil, others will follow.
    So the substance of your argument against:

I'm looking forward to the moment when the penny drops with him that his right wing blogs and websites use globalist as a term for jew and nationalist as a term for....well, you can guess.

is that it is nonsense because Trump and Brazil are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. It's a shame that the Oxford Union Debating Societies have named their squads and can't buy you in until the January transfer window

I'm looking forward to the moment when the penny drops with him that his right wing blogs and websites use globalist as a term for jew and nationalist as a term for....well, you can guess.

is that it is nonsense because Trump and Brazil are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. It's a shame that the Oxford Union Debating Societies have named their squads and can't buy you in until the January transfer window
    You're losing the plot mate

He's suggesting that there's a close link between the Trump administration's decision making process on US foreign policy and far right conspiracy theories. And to be fair, the kid has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's suggesting that there's a close link between the Trump administration's decision making process on US foreign policy and far right conspiracy theories. And to be fair, the kid has a point.
    “Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in.”

“Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in.”
    You just know you can depend on lardy for all things Trump