+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: prostate problems

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: prostate problems

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Had the blood in me jizz from a bad prostate infection a few years ago and three courses of antibiotics couldn't sort it. They gave stronger and stronger antibiotics each time but no change. Then I read about the benefits of drinking raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, the one with bits floating in it, the 'mother' they call it, something to do with enzymes. Three days later all symptoms were gone, incredible!
    I read a lot about the benefits of apple cider vinegar but after having bought it couldn't drink it because of its disgusting taste, i wanted to try it for gout, hopefully jeepsters symptoms will be one of the many conditions that give a bit of blood and not what he may be suspecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I read a lot about the benefits of apple cider vinegar but after having bought it couldn't drink it because of its disgusting taste, i wanted to try it for gout, hopefully jeepsters symptoms will be one of the many conditions that give a bit of blood and not what he may be suspecting.
    Mix it with orange juice and some honey. You only need about two tablespoons of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Mix it with orange juice and some honey. You only need about two tablespoons of it.
    My Doris was drinking it neat

My Doris was drinking it neat
    jesus, it will strip the enamel off your teeth drinking it neat.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    jesus, it will strip the enamel off your teeth drinking it neat.
    Even i am shitting my self that did make me laugh.Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Really important to make sure is is not messed with, the supermarket cider vinegar that is clear is no good whatsoever, it must have the mother in.Its worth getting hold of some because it cleared my prostate up. and its as cheap as chips, I make my own.

good luck jeeps, top poster sent from my eye phone

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    good luck jeeps, top poster sent from my eye phone
    Cheers Packerman

No worries you be fine.
    Sent using Packermans eye phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    No worries you be fine.
    Sent using Packermans eye phone.
    This is why i love this board always someone to cheer you up and put a smile on your face.Thanx for all the good advice and humor everybody.

You dilute it with water, I was taking three tablespoons in a pint of water, wasn't too bad.