Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
I think Lockyer is next in line due to how much league experience he has now. Rodon at Swansea looks very good from what I've seen. He might well spring onto the scene at some point. Jordon Williams at Liverpool seems to have gone off the radar recently. He could be injured.

I just wonder if Gethin Jones might end up being a centre back at some stage because of his height and strength. He started out as a box to box midfielder then was moved to right back, apparently because of his pace. He's a player I've rate even if his recent Welsh performances haven't been great.

Ampadu looks more like a holding player at present, but might end up as a ball playing CB when he inevitably works his way up the levels. And I wonder if Regan Poole might end up being a holding player too? Geriant Williams tried to have him sit in front of the defence for Wales but he didn't look that comfortable. He's still playing at CB for the Man U DVP. Poole still looks slightly too small for a CB though.

Bad news on Yorwerth I'm afraid...
http://www.merthyrtownfc.co.uk/news/...s-for-martyrs/
Maybe he can rebuild his career, but he doesn't seem to have taken his chances and is currently working his way down. I could indulge internet rumours about him but that would be very much unfair on him.
Think Poole will be a useful addition to our squad in future. Can play holding midfield or right-sided centre-half. He needs to go out on loan somewhere first though. Ditto Wilson.