Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
Why people on here are so supportive of him I'll never know. Vile individual.
It's quite simple and involves laws that are supposed to govern us and keep us safe. Vile? Using women? Disrespecting his fiancé? Yes, but he has accepted all this and apologised. Young men do grow up you know. The idea is we learn from mistakes.
This man has been to prison under very very uncertain circumstances. He has never at any stage admitted guilt and in the process has undergone further scrutiny and ridicule as well as venom, from chaps like you.

Why? Why go through it? Why not let it die down and try to rebuild his life? If he is right about all this and acquitted I hope you're man enough to admit on here that, in reality, he is actually a bloody brave bloke who stood his ground under the worst circumstances.

Reasonable doubt? That's all it needed. Nobody can look at all the 'facts' here and say there is any certainty. Reasonable doubt makes him innocent.

I'm supporting him because I think he has been guilty of a miscarriage of justice.

Do you know that he could not have been charged if he had simply said "no comment"?