+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erol Bulut's Cardiff City squad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Erol Bulut's Cardiff City squad

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    In the other thread you argued or stated that this is now his squad, i was involved in that, that is why i felt this was a justification to that point you made, apologies. If you'd have replied in the same thread it would have made more sense to my thinking but for some bizarre reason on here, people always start new threads on the same topic.
    I don’t think saying this is Bulut’s squad is an argument as such, but more a statement of fact really. That said, there has been some discussion as to whether it was actually him who signed these players or whether it was others behind the scenes at the club. That’s why I thought the dates of some of the arrivals and his comments about them were relevant. Some surprised me to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I don’t think saying this is Bulut’s squad is an argument as such, but more a statement of fact really. That said, there has been some discussion as to whether it was actually him who signed these players or whether it was others behind the scenes at the club. That’s why I thought the dates of some of the arrivals and his comments about them were relevant. Some surprised me to be honest.
    As you are, by your own admission, so good at Google- can you find any examples of a managers comments after signing a player that indicates he thinks they are shit and he doesn't really want them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You mentioned (tongue in cheek) to discuss Januarys business but i honestly think 3 that came in have been an improvement to who they replaced, Nat Phillips, Horvarth, and Josh WB....The others seem to be much of a muchness, which i think might be a better judgment of somebody in a new league figuring things out.

I was on the fence, leaning for him to stay because i think he's been hampered somewhat and the want of some continuity but the next few games i think will put a nail in the coffin for him from me.