+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Live near London

I Live near London

Believe that our best course of action is to remain in the EU.

Believe that when we voted to leave the EU the majority weren't really focused upon financial consequences.

Believe that we (as a country) picked an almost undeliverable path without further clarification.

Don't really like marches or, irrationally, people who go on marches.

Didn't initially like the idea of a 'second vote'.

Do I go?

Re: I Live near London

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Believe that our best course of action is to remain in the EU.

Believe that when we voted to leave the EU the majority weren't really focused upon financial consequences.

Believe that we (as a country) picked an almost undeliverable path without further clarification.

Don't really like marches or, irrationally, people who go on marches.

Didn't initially like the idea of a 'second vote'.

Do I go?
    I would, I was thinking about it but got a lot of work on.

The more I see of the likes of Johnson, Rees mogg, Davis etc this farce gets me more and more angry

Don't bother, Eric. If you had listened to the forum's Illuminati (Mrs Steve R, Wales-Bales and I) you'd have known since June 2016 that the political class, at the behest of their banking and other corporate overlords, had no intention of honouring the democratic will of those they suckered into voting at the referendum.

So remain indoors and put your feet up content in the knowledge that Blighty will continue its descent into an increasingly violent, hopelessly fractured, Third World dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Don't bother, Eric. If you had listened to the forum's Illuminati (Mrs Steve R, Wales-Bales and I) you'd have known since June 2016 that the political class, at the behest of their banking and other corporate overlords, had no intention of honouring the democratic will of those they suckered into voting at the referendum.

So remain indoors and put your feet up content in the knowledge that Blighty will continue its descent into an increasingly violent, hopelessly fractured, Third World dump.
    Illuminati

Definition: An alleged global, elite, secret society which has as its ultimate objective the subjugation of humanity.

I think direction from Nostradamus of the Volga and his chums would make most people not blessed with their special talents look for a different signpost!

Have a good day out.

Marching because you lost a democratic vote? Are they calling it the Sore Losers March?

One of the Illuminati tells you not to bother because those wanting to remain have it all stitched up and another ridicules you because you lost. Perhaps the Brotherhood/Sisterhood should get together more often to determine their narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    One of the Illuminati tells you not to bother because those wanting to remain have it all stitched up and another ridicules you because you lost. Perhaps the Brotherhood/Sisterhood should get together more often to determine their narrative.
    It's also interesting that they are calling it a march, if the brexiteers did it they'd be calling it a demonstration by an angry mob!

Doesn't your opinion of Donald Trump differ somewhat from Wales Bales' though?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Trump is the only person who stood up to them and is winning, you don't have to like him personally for what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Trump is the only person who stood up to them and is winning, you don't have to like him personally for what he is doing.
    Not sure what that has got to do with the question i asked Organ Morgan .

Not sure what that has got to do with the question i asked Organ Morgan .
    Hint: it's about the globalists.

Blog Entries

Marching because you lost a democratic vote? Are they calling it the Sore Losers March?

It's also interesting that they are calling it a march, if the brexiteers did it they'd be calling it a demonstration by an angry mob!
    Spot on.

Goes both ways, there’s plenty of press taking about ‘remoaners’

Hint: it's about the globalists.
    Nope, still don't get it, but, the occasional second or two about football apart, "it's about the globalists" could probably sum up every single thought process of yours .

Nope, still don't get it, but, the occasional second or two about football apart, "it's about the globalists" could probably sum up every single thought process of yours .
    Ok I'll help you out. Organ said the Brexit fix was already in courtesy of the globalists.

You may not care about our future offspring but some people do.

Ok I'll help you out. Organ said the Brexit fix was already in courtesy of the globalists.

http://youtu.be/RybNI0KB1bg

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Have you ever seen a poor globalist? It's a big club, but you're not in it. Enjoy your march!

Have you ever seen a poor globalist? It's a big club, but you're not in it. Enjoy your march!
    Only marching I’m doing is down Sloper road today as we speak, Christ knowing my luck I’ll be sat next to you ...
    (Joke Joke WB I’m sure you’re lovely in real life 😉👍)

Amazing how you manage to turn a question I asked about you and Organ Morgan not agreeing when it comes to Donald Trump into an attack on me for not caring about "out future offspring" - how many Wales caps do you have for evasion again?

Yes, I cannot believe he retains faith in the Duck. I had hoped when he added John Bolton to the swamp he'd have finally wised up 'cause that fella is probably the only U.S.citizen alive who loves Israel more than Trump does.

I'd rather go down the City

Yes, I cannot believe he retains faith in the Duck. I had hoped when he added John Bolton to the swamp he'd have finally wised up 'cause that fella is probably the only U.S.citizen alive who loves Israel more than Trump does.
    We live in interesting times. If Trump doesn't drain the swamp his MAGA support will evaporate. I'm still on the fence with this one.

Dont you love it ,its those awful globalist fault again, or dreadful rich folk , awful lot , bloody creating wealth and jobs , and providing the very platforms to enable folk to enjoy the outputs of globalism , if it's that bad send back your smart phones , devices , computers, high end televisions, vehicles,and cancel those subscriptions that feed that offensive wealth ,oh grow your food ,don't eat out , and holiday in tents to save the planet, and not feed that very wealth vehicle .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dont you love it ,its those awful globalist fault again, or dreadful rich folk , awful lot , bloody creating wealth and jobs , and providing the very platforms to enable folk to enjoy the outputs of globalism , if it's that bad send back your smart phones , devices , computers, high end televisions, vehicles,and cancel those subscriptions that feed that offensive wealth ,oh grow your food ,don't eat out , and holiday in tents to save the planet, and not feed that very wealth vehicle .
    America has created a lot more wealth and jobs since they did their globalisation U-turn

America has created a lot more wealth and jobs since they did their globalisation U-turn
    My daughter works in America and is just about to be made redundant as her company is relocating to Mexico.