+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: America again.

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I feel a little sorry for those who believe this sort of thing.... but then there are others who not only buy into it but peddle it as insight and breaking news on the politics forums of football message boards!
    Yes, I said it was an Avenatti type scam right at the beginning, and I have been proven correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Whatever, but I already stated days ago that a woman (a real person) was offered money to make accusations against Mueller. She then informed the Mueller team who notified the FBI.
    I believe you. Since you started this tale you have been at pain to protect Mueller's integrity......you might want to check your flies though

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    There’s got to be a great Spinal Tapesque film to be made about these two bellends surely? ����
    The Avenatti version will be a lot funnier

Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nstream-media/

Twitter feeds by f*ckwits for f*ckwits!
    Just checked out your link, is that CNN's Trump Russia collusion expert right there next to Avenatti? That explains a lot!

If have noticed whenever WB looks especially stupid he tends to post pictures of something completely different to put some distance between the ridicule. My, that's a really big picture!

If have noticed whenever WB looks especially stupid he tends to post pictures of something completely different to put some distance between the ridicule. My, that's a really big picture!
    It's your link mate, maybe you have just exposed some collusion of another kind. Well done

It's your link mate, maybe you have just exposed some collusion of another kind. Well done
    You know a couple of people have sent me PMs saying why don't I just put you on ignore. It is very tempting given your modus operandi but I would hate to think that anyone would be influenced by the rubbish you post without someone calling it out for what it is. The great Mueller rape conspiracy you started on here before your fragile sources started a headlong retreat being a case in point!

You know a couple of people have sent me PMs saying why don't I just put you on ignore. It is very tempting given your modus operandi but I would hate to think that anyone would be influenced by the rubbish you post without someone calling it out for what it is. The great Mueller rape conspiracy you started on here before your fragile sources started a headlong retreat being a case in point!
    I said Mueller had been Kavanaughed, they were both setups hence the phrase. Regarding those who said to put me on ignore, they are going to look pretty stupid when everything about Crossfire Hurricane is finally revealed.

Blog Entries

Awww bless, how supportive

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Awww bless, how supportive
    It's a special club they have there

Blog Entries

It's a special club they have there
    Oooh, do they talk in code like we apparently do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Oooh, do they talk in code like we apparently do?
    I don't know, but with so many great minds at their disposal, you'd have thought they would have solved the Trump Russia collusion conspiracy by now

This is like an episode of the undateables. It's very sweet to see but ffs WB how have you not realised by now that she pulls back every time you mention Trump.

Blog Entries

I don't know, but with so many great minds at their disposal, you'd have thought they would have solved the Trump Russia collusion conspiracy by now

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This is like an episode of the undateables. It's very sweet to see but ffs WB how have you not realised by now that she pulls back every time you mention Trump.
    What are you banging on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I don't think so. If it was a step back every time he mentioned Trump Mrs R would have toppled off Lavernock Point long ago!

Blog Entries

I don't think so. If it was a step back every time he mentioned Trump Mrs R would have toppled off Lavernock Point long ago!
    Do you have to talk about me like I'm not here?

The woman who reported that she was offered money to make accusations against Mueller actually used to work for Mueller! Give up now before you dig your hole any deeper!
    He's never going to get deep enough to reach you in yours though .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Oh yeah? The big hole is Trump Russia Collusion and I think everybody is in it

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's not just me. There are search parties of Chilean miners and Thai schoolchildren also trying to locate him!