+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are you expecting members of the deep state to be engrossed in American Idol and the NFL like the rest of the population? Their only goal is to bring down Trump by any means and it has their full and undivided attention 24/7. They are not got going to give up, even for 5 minutes. Just enjoy the show!

I have no expectations! - I just posted a link that seemed relevant to the thread and a jokey-ish caption.
    The show can seem fascinating. Not sure that I enjoy nor embrace all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    I have no expectations! - I just posted a link that seemed relevant to the thread and a jokey-ish caption.
    The show can seem fascinating. Not sure that I enjoy nor embrace all of it.
    You know I'm still on the fence regarding Trump, and I am fully aware that he could also be a player in all of this, but what a plot twist that would be! The notion of a global reset is always a distinct possibility, so we'll just have to wait and see which scenario it turns out to be

Blog Entries

You know I'm still on the fence regarding Trump, and I am fully aware that he could also be a player in all of this, but what a plot twist that would be! The notion of a global reset is always a distinct possibility, so we'll just have to wait and see which scenario it turns out to be
    I will remind you of that next time we are squabbling about that infinite loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I will remind you of that next time we are squabbling about that infinite loop.
    My success is due to my impartiality

My success is due to my impartiality
    So the definition of the word "success" that I've recognised throughout my life is all a Fabian Society/MSM hoax as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So the definition of the word "success" that I've recognised throughout my life is all a Fabian Society/MSM hoax as well.
    It's lardy who was supposed to reply not you