+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Based on all of our current players staying and playing to their potential....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Based on all of our current players staying and playing to their potential....

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's got the centre back in Nelson.
    I wouldn't call Nelson a young centre back

Re: Based on all of our current players staying and playing to their potential....

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I wouldn't call Nelson a young centre back
    He's only just turned 26, and we have Bamba, Manga and Morrison. We won't be signing another one, put it that way.

Wish we pushed the boat out for Ozan Kabak in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's only just turned 26, and we have Bamba, Manga and Morrison. We won't be signing another one, put it that way.

Wish we pushed the boat out for Ozan Kabak in January.
    You're right we probably won't, but I'd rather we did. Bamba is 34 and coming off a dreadful injury, we've no idea if he'll come back the same player

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    You're right we probably won't, but I'd rather we did. Bamba is 34 and coming off a dreadful injury, we've no idea if he'll come back the same player
    No but we've got the other 3 and Connolly, who let's be honest, will still be here. I don't think we'd be at the top of the list for any young CB with the competition in front of him.