+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Trump Russia Collusion Conclusion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Trump Russia Collusion Conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes you are.
    From our limited communication, I would say he is definitely not a Trump fan, but he can see the big picture which has nothing to do with the personalities involved. This is purely a rule of law issue, i.e. one law applied to everybody. I would have thought you would be in agreement with this too?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    From our limited communication, I would say he is definitely not a Trump fan, but he can see the big picture which has nothing to do with the personalities involved. This is purely a rule of law issue, i.e. one law applied to everybody. I would have thought you would be in agreement with this too?
    Seeing as I've thought from day one that it was never a case of Democrats = good and Republicans = bad, I'm not going to deny that, for example, the Clintons may be as guilty as they are portrayed by people like you who, despite what you say, are equally one eyed when it comes to judging people as those who you say can see the "the big picture". Even if Trump is as pure as the driven snow, this doesn't mean that there aren't gaping holes in his judgment, diplomatic and interpersonal skills that you would never expect to see in a President.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Even if Trump is as pure as the driven snow, this doesn't mean that there aren't gaping holes in his judgment, diplomatic and interpersonal skills that you would never expect to see in a "bought and paid for" President.
    I think some of his weaknesses may be his strengths, but like you I probably wouldn't invite him around for dinner

However you can't argue about the economy, mutually beneficial trade deals, peace with North Korea, eliminating IS in Syria, and facing down the fake news media along with the Russian collusion hoax. Any normal person would have wilted under that onslaught, so his abrasive personality came in handy there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think some of his weaknesses may be his strengths, but like you I probably wouldn't invite him around for dinner

However you can't argue about the economy, mutually beneficial trade deals, peace with North Korea, eliminating IS in Syria, and facing down the fake news media along with the Russian collusion hoax. Any normal person would have wilted under that onslaught, so his abrasive personality came in handy there.
    You love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    You love him.

Is that the Obama he thinks was born in Kenya? Or another one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Is that the Obama he thinks was born in Kenya? Or another one?
    Yeah, but he failed to take out his opponent, which is a fatal mistake in such a high stakes game.