+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Russell Brand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Russell Brand

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    He hasn't admitted to the serious accusations of sexual assault against him though has he. You're just going to assume he's guilty cos you don't like him?
    I agree....cannot stand the man....but it's all too easy for someone to come forward many years later (sometimes decades) without ANY actual proof.
    Having said that, yes times were different in the sixties/seventies.....I am pretty positive that most of the music groups around that time took advantage of younger fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I agree....cannot stand the man....but it's all too easy for someone to come forward many years later (sometimes decades) without ANY actual proof.
    Having said that, yes times were different in the sixties/seventies.....I am pretty positive that most of the music groups around that time took advantage of younger fans.
    Russell Brand being investigated by Thames Valley Police following harassment and stalking claims. Thames Valley Police is the second police force to be investigating Brand. The Met has received "a number of allegations of sexual offences".

https://news.sky.com/story/russell-b...laims-12975012

As it’s years later he should get away with it gov!

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    60s and 70s!!! brand was at large in the 90/2000 and i doubt that the "groups" around at that time were as successfully prolific as the
    BBC and it's pedo cover up from the 70's and 80's.