+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Georgia v Wales - No Bale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Georgia v Wales - No Bale

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Woodburn ahead of Lawrence for me
    You cannot replace Bale. With him out you want Ramsey playing further forward to influence play more.

Personally i would go back to a back 5. Have Allen and Ledley holding, Ramsey and Woodburn with HRK as the focal forward.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    You cannot replace Bale. With him out you want Ramsey playing further forward to influence play more.

Personally i would go back to a back 5. Have Allen and Ledley holding, Ramsey and Woodburn with HRK as the focal forward.
    I meant I'd pick him ahead of Lawrence

I've seen nothing in Tom Lawrence that excites me, unlike Brooks and Woodburn.
    I thought he was pretty anonymous for Derby against us until the last 10 minutes when we were spent.

In a must win game I be tempted to start with Woodburn or Brooks on Friday and bring the other on if we needed to.
    I suspect though that CC will start with the "proven" Vokes or HRK simply because he knows what he's going to get from them in his generic style.
    It will be tough to get a win out there and our recent results against Georgia favour them hugely, particularly without our talisman.