Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
I think we need two more players and we won't be far off. I wouldn't be disappointed if we added two number 10s to be honest. ( as tobw correctly observes, i love a number 10)

I think everyone is underestimating the new French lad we have signed. I think he'll definitely be in Warnocks plans in the starting 11.

If you look at our midfield pairing they are very limited technically and if Loic has genuinely got over his attitude issues, i think he'll quickly become a fans favourite.

I don't know if Warnock wants to add 3 signings or 2 cos his interview regarding 2 forwards and a midfielder was before Loic was announced, but if it is 3 and we add say a Joe Ledley, a proper number 10 like Barrie Mckay and a winger/10 then I'll be more than happy with pur summer activity.

We are the most balanced as a squad i have seen us for a long long time and we have pace, strength, power, with a good mentality.
I'd say the only thing we're missing is what Warnock himself has already said we're missing, a bit more of a goal threat and that but of spark in central areas.
If you could you would have 11 iniesta's