+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT. Talk talk broadband

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: OT. Talk talk broadband

Absolutely not.

I made the switch from virgin and eventhough talk talk are fine now, the first 4 months was hell! Had 1-6 mbps speeds which averaged at 4 mbps, internet was totally unusable at peak times and their customer services are appalling. Made countless calls and sent a ridiculous amount of emails. They eventually sorted it out after 4 months but that was after being told time after time that it was an issue with my equipment or a fault inside my house (they put the line in for me!). I then had to fight to get compensation for the months of unusable service!!
    I am now running at 71Mbps and, touch wood, no problems.

Horrendous customer service, worst I have ever experienced. Dont know how these companies get away with it.

Re: OT. Talk talk broadband

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post
    Absolutely not.

I made the switch from virgin and eventhough talk talk are fine now, the first 4 months was hell! Had 1-6 mbps speeds which averaged at 4 mbps, internet was totally unusable at peak times and their customer services are appalling. Made countless calls and sent a ridiculous amount of emails. They eventually sorted it out after 4 months but that was after being told time after time that it was an issue with my equipment or a fault inside my house (they put the line in for me!). I then had to fight to get compensation for the months of unusable service!!
    I am now running at 71Mbps and, touch wood, no problems.

Horrendous customer service, worst I have ever experienced. Dont know how these companies get away with it.
    Cheers for that mate

I had A flyer in the post saying how good they are so thought I’d make the change as I’m paying for virgin telly and home line which I don’t use
    Talk talk is £26 per month just st for the broadband which is £20 cheaper than what I’m paying