+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Conclusive evidence = prosecutions or the published findings from an official public enquiry. Neither have happened, so in the meantime all outcomes are inconclusive in my opinion. I'm not sure how lardy got to his cast iron version of events though, he's a better man than me
    Don't write cheques you can't cash then, particularly about one of the most gruesome acts imaginable. Your neighbour probably hasn't been cleared of paedophiliac acts in court but do you spread rumours until he has? Because all outcomes there are inconclusive.

It's not a question of me knowing the cast iron version of events, it's about basic human decency.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Don't write cheques you can't cash then, particularly about one of the most gruesome acts imaginable. Your neighbour probably hasn't been cleared of paedophiliac acts in court but do you spread rumours until he has? Because all outcomes there are inconclusive.

It's not a question of me knowing the cast iron version of events, it's about basic human decency.
    I'm not spreading any rumours. These suspicions came to light through the own words of the people involved. Has it been investigated? FOIA requests haven't come up with any evidence of an investigation. If it were me I would be eager to clear my name through a proper investigation or a public enquiry. Regarding my neighbour, what's he got to do with it? Or are you doing your little strawman arguement thing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm not spreading any rumours. These suspicions came to light through the own words of the people involved. Has it been investigated? FOIA requests haven't come up with any evidence of an investigation. If it were me I would be eager to clear my name through a proper investigation or a public enquiry. Regarding my neighbour, what's he got to do with it? Or are you doing your little strawman arguement thing again?
    Have they investigated whether a paedophile ring was running from the basement of a pizzeria that has no basement? Let me check.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Have they investigated whether a paedophile ring was running from the basement of a pizzeria that has no basement? Let me check.
    That's how the media specifically framed it, Hillary being in the basement of a pizza shop abusing kids. Did those 4 things happen at the same time? Was Hillary in the basement of a pizza restaurant with children? Of course not, it's all semantics, but somehow this is proof that the whole story has been debunked. And what about the perverted Instagram photos with the sick comments? Not one media person brought these imagages up when they interviewed the restaurant owner. What kind of journalism is that? If these people want to put this story to bed, then they need to address these issues. Until then there is going to be an element of doubt in some people's minds.

BTW the basement is in the other restaurant that he runs two doors away.