+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    But how (and this question is aimed at everybody not just you) does slowly relaxing the rules not mean a slow build up of patients again? So if we slowly relax the rules and in 8 months it's more or less back to normal then why doesn't the virus spread like wildfire again in 8 months? There's no vaccine, nothing's really changed, nowhere near enough people will have had it for effective herd immunity (assuming that 80% of the population won't have had it by then)

So how do we get back to normal before a vaccine arrives? What am I missing?
    Yeah it will, but that also gives the economy a bit of breathing space. It's probably hanging over us until the vaccine comes but it will be in peaks and waves, so they'll close on the way up and open on the way down.

Re: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah it will, but that also gives the economy a bit of breathing space. It's probably hanging over us until the vaccine comes but it will be in peaks and waves, so they'll close on the way up and open on the way down.
    That's the only reason they will open the doors before the virus is beaten .

If we continue as is , the economy will be decimated .

My perception is we are trying to balance peoples lives with money .

If it goes past 3 months it could finish the business I have built over the last 25 years . I certainly wouldn't see that as a reason to put more peoples lives at risk.