+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The fake epidemic of fake news

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The fake epidemic of fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned
    http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechc...in-the-suburbs
    How do you know this isn't fake news? He was very quick to change his tune and start singing like a canary

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Read the comments in the Guardian article above to get an idea about what people are really thinking. This fake news stuff is just more propaganda from the same people who have just been anhialated. This kind of response is all that they know.
    I never let comments, likes, upvotes or any other crap on things influence my view you should know that by now.

How do you know this isn't fake news? He was very quick to change his tune and start singing like a canary
    Exactly, what a great song he sings too

btw, you may not agree with me on this one but remember I'm not TruBlue.

I never let comments, likes, upvotes or any other crap on things influence my view you should know that by now.
    You don't have to let their comments influence you, it's just a snapshot of various public opinion that is sandwiched in the middle of the MSM propaganda and alternatinve media propaganda. I believe when taken as a whole, you will get a richer set of data to work with when forming your own opinions If people listened to others and tried to understand what they are saying, the world would be a less complicated place. Don't be a part of the problem, be part of the solution

Blog Entries

You don't have to let their comments influence you, it's just a snapshot of various public opinion that is sandwiched in the middle of the MSM propaganda and alternatinve media propaganda. I believe when taken as a whole, you will get a richer set of data to work with when forming your own opinions If people listened to others and tried to understand what they are saying, the world would be a less complicated place. Don't be a part of the problem, be part of the solution
    Are you taking the piss? I take all views in to consideration but I make my own mind up, how do you know they are genuine comments by the way? you know the internet, full of trolls.

Are you taking the piss? I take all views in to consideration but I make my own mind up, how do you know they are genuine comments by the way? you know the internet, full of trolls.
    There are 1183 pages of comments, that's why I said it's a snapshot of various public opinion

If you haven't read Sapiens yet, you should give it a go. It explains how humans believe in shared ideas, and not in reality. That's why it is so easy to control and maniputale people. They have been doing it for 10,000 years. I can lend you my copy if you want

Blog Entries

There are 1183 pages of comments, that's why I said it's a snapshot of various public opinion

If you haven't read Sapiens yet, you should give it a go. It explains how humans believe in shared ideas, and not in reality. That's why it is so easy to control and maniputale people. They have been doing it for 10,000 years. I can lend you my copy if you want
    How many times have you told me to read that now? I think you are trying to control and manipulate me

How many times have you told me to read that now? I think you are trying to control and manipulate me
    It not going to control or manipulate you, it's a history book written by a professor of history, based on introductory undergraduate history course about the history of civilisation