+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zahore Vs Gestede

Blue in the Face

Zahore Vs Gestede

Will Kenny become as good a player as Rudy (after he left us)? Or even better?

Well rounded no.9's can be the most valuable assets. It's starting to look as though we've scored big on Big Ken.

Re: Zahore Vs Gestede

He's better than Gestede now

Forget Rudy, Kenneth is better than him, start comparing him to Bothroyd.

Blue in the Face

So is Ken going to be a £5m+ player?

Didn't Tan sign him?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    The way he is going, yes.
    His development has been astronomical under NW, he's miles ahead of what Gestede ever was with us and look at the money he's been bought for.
    I can honestly see KZ being our 20 goal striker next season.

I know who I'd rather have right now.

No doubt about it in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I know who I'd rather have right now.
    Dannii Minogue?

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Dannii Minogue?
    Been there, done that. Got er t shirt.

It's incredible how much he has come on with Warnock showing faith in him. Zahore is not the only one. Harris is another great improver and it seems also that Noone is getting back to the form he once showed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    It's incredible how much he has come on with Warnock showing faith in him. Zahore is not the only one. Harris is another great improver and it seems also that Noone is getting back to the form he once showed.
    Gunnar too, probably playing his best football for us. Harris though in particular, has been on our books for five years, in comes NW, gives the boy a chance, and he's getting better every week. We have get him tied down.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Gunnar too, probably playing his best football for us. Harris though in particular, has been on our books for five years, in comes NW, gives the boy a chance, and he's getting better every week. We have get him tied down.
    Gunnarsson, Zohore, Harris, Noone, Jazz Richards and Ralls all look like completely different players under Warnock

Will Kenny become as good a player as Rudy (after he left us)? Or even better?

Well rounded no.9's can be the most valuable assets. It's starting to look as though we've scored big on Big Ken.
    ZOHORE not Zahore, he won't do as well as Gestede overall.

Spell checker is a pain in the Archibald on times.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Gunnarsson, Zohore, Harris, Noone, Jazz Richards and Ralls all look like completely different players under Warnock
    Hopefully he can do the same with Declan John too playing him on the wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    ZOHORE not Zahore, he won't do as well as Gestede overall.

Spell checker is a pain in the Archibald on times.

We will see mate. I think Zohore has got far more in his locker and once he learns to attack the ball in the air he will be unbelievable.

I think they are very different players, Zohore reminded me at times today of Bothroyd inn the way he put the ball away ,if he continues he will better Rudi ,and probably worth a bit,and we sell and we start all over again ,life is tough in the slow lane

All look different players

We will see mate. I think Zohore has got far more in his locker and once he learns to attack the ball in the air he will be unbelievable.
    Could turn out to be one hell of a player.

I honestly can't believe the difference in him since Warnock came.

He's my man of the season along with Gunnarson

Banned

Loads of posters were slagging the guy off not so long ago. Pity they haven't got the bollox to admit they got it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Loads of posters were slagging the guy off not so long ago. Pity they haven't got the bollox to admit they got it wrong.
    Slade could spot a striker mind, Revell and Doyle, class.

Ken has scored some great goals this season. His second today was just sublime. And what about that solo goal against Preston. Those two are better than any Rudy has scored in his whole career.

I hope he keeps this up, he'll be our 20 goal striker next season.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I honestly can't believe the difference in him since Warnock came.

He's my man of the season along with Gunnarson
    I was very sceptical of his skills, still think his ariel compencey is still in need of work .

When he first appeared, he was not fit , overweight, no confidence, struggled to hold the ball , could not hit the net , now he's a different player.
    Shame on the previous manager's who see him in training exercises, for not spotting his talents and working on them to get where we are now, it's so easy to buy older dwindling ex premiership strikers looking for a final pay day,it's tougher working with what you got, and bringing that on . Well done Zohore and Warnock for removing my doubts.

If he continues on this trajectory he'll be a great player. Decision making, positioning and finishing all need a lot more work but he is leaps ahead of where he was last year