+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

I dont read and absorb twit,face,tube social media garbage stuff , I'd rather hear the words spoken or discussed , let's hope we get this deal done now, and we move on .

To be fair whatever deal it is struck ,even if it ticked every opposition's party box , they'd still vote it down , just for political gain , self intrest ,and media bite headlines.

Yes , you can accuse the nasty Tories and DUP of nationalist self interest political gain , however you can also accuse the rest of the opposition of self interest political point scoring and grab for power .

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I dont read and absorb twit,face,tube social media garbage stuff , I'd rather hear the words spoken or discussed , let's hope we get this deal done now, and we move on .

To be fair whatever deal it is struck ,even if it ticked every opposition's party box , they'd still vote it down , just for political gain , self intrest ,and media bite headlines.

Yes , you can accuse the nasty Tories and DUP of nationalist self interest political gain , however you can also accuse the rest of the opposition of self interest political point scoring and grab for power .

Pathetic.
    Wales Bales says he only gets his news from Twitter, so you might have a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Wales Bales says he only gets his news from Twitter, so you might have a point there.
    Just to point out the blindingly obvious, every major news organisation in the world is on Twitter, as is nearly every journalist and politician!!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I stopped when Trump top me it all false. I've reverted to watching people talk .

W.B. Is beyond us all in terms of obtaining knowledge and cascading it .

May about to get annihilated in first vote. What's the plan for the later votes?

I stopped when Trump top me it all false. I've reverted to watching people talk .

Somebody has to do it as the majority on here are living in an echo chamber, and it wouldn't be a proper politics forum if everybody was in agreement about everything. It's not as though I am posting random information either, as I vetted both opposing theories over two years ago and it looked plausable. Furthermore, it has stood the test of time far better than what lardy and others have posted.

Spot on LoM