+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Unknown substance' leaves pair critically ill in Salisbury hospital.

'Unknown substance' leaves pair critically ill in Salisbury hospital.

Re: 'Unknown substance' leaves pair critically ill in Salisbury hospital.

“It was initially believed that the two patients fell ill after using possibly heroin or crack cocaine from a contaminated batch of drugs."

Wiltshire pair 'poisoned by nerve agent' - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44719639

- A man and woman found unconscious in Wiltshire were poisoned by Novichok - the same nerve agent that poisoned ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal, police say. -

Bloody Russian swines! Let's bomb 'em!

As its now reported that the Skripal's door handle was the likely touchpoint at some point it had to be prepared and disposed off in a holding or disspersable vessel like a syringe it makes sense .

I didn't realise until tonight that over the last two years Skripal's brother died as did his son along with poisoning of his daughter , bloody unlucky fella, wonder what is star sign he is .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As its now reported that the Skripal's door handle was the likely touchpoint at some point it had to be prepared and disposed off in a holding or disspersable vessel like a syringe it makes sense .

I didn't realise until tonight that over the last two years Skripal's brother died as did his son along with poisoning of his daughter , bloody unlucky fella, wonder what is star sign he is .
    Red star methinks.

I hope they get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope they get well soon.
    Yes we forget all the innocents in this in the rush to conspiracy , denial or blame depending on your political bent ,some folk are very quiet in this especially those were were suggesting it was a alleged made up western conspiracy.

Tell that to Skripal's who has seen his brother , son and wife die , along with poisoning of his daughter,all young , guess its pretty normal I suppose ?

Yes we forget all the innocents in this in the rush to conspiracy , denial or blame depending on your political bent ,some folk are very quiet in this especially those were were suggesting it was a alleged made up western conspiracy.

Tell that to Skripal's who has seen his brother , son and wife die , along with poisoning of his daughter,all young , guess its pretty normal I suppose ?
    Interesting way to counter a conspiracy theory by starting one of your own!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Interesting way to counter a conspiracy theory by starting one of your own!
    Are the deaths and poisoning fake news then , if so I'm annoyed ?

Are the deaths and poisoning fake news then , if so I'm annoyed ?
    My point has nothing to do with the poisonings.

In a couple of posts you hinted that the deaths of Skripal's wife, son and brother were no coincidence or accident. I don't know on what basis or what evidence you have for this theory.

You might think that Skripal, as a former intelligence agent, would have some inkling that his close relations were dying in mysterious circumstances and taken suitable precautions with his own safety. Yet his response was to start giving lectures on intelligence issues and spend his weekends buying scratch cards before going down the pub.

If you have any evidence that any of the three deaths of wife, son and brother were unnatural then happy to see it.

Bravo, Cyril, that was a nicely played riposte.

You mentioned conspiracy theory further up which reminded me of someone I met in the early 1980s who became a solid pal until the day he coughed 20 years ago. It was an unusual friendship in that he was 40 years older than me. He was just some recently retired old boy initially who loved a game of snooker at the local club.

The first and best bit of advice he offered me was to get off PAYE and into self-employment, preferably in the cash-in-hand sphere for easy tax efficiency savings that could be made. "More for yourself, less for everyone else," was how he put it. That struck me as odd as he'd just concluded a 38-year stint as a PAYE government employee, but became less so when he produced evidence of his astonishing absenteeism which he was very proud of.

Prior to that he was also in the state's employ as a conscripted soldier who caught the arse end of WW2 to spend three years in Germany as part of the occupational forces. He always described those years as the happiest of his life. He loved everything about Germany; it's language, culture and people, especially the female ones. Whenever he reminisced he'd insist no German ever uttered any criticism of Adolf or his party despite their devastated lives and their country lying in ruins.

He had a habit of making incredible observations as if they were not only true but quite plain. His favourite for shock value was that the Ulster Troubles was a big hoax, as was the Cold War and the whole Soviet era. He'd explain how and why and what were the objectives.

He was always coy about his oracle-like knowledge of how the world really operated rather what we're trained to believe until the day he told me all his info was derived from his father who spent his entire working life waiting tables at two gentlemen's clubs in London, the Athenaeum and White's. The latter, I understand, is so exclusive that no amount of money can secure membership.

Anyway, his old man, he said, couldn't help but earwig numerous conversations as whenever punters begun knocking back the brandy they had few inhibitions. He, his father, hated all of them mostly for their sexual proclivities (children) and their sneering contempt for anyone outside their Luciferian fold.

To digress, the CIA invented the conspiracy theory smear in the late 1960s as a means to dismiss any counter narrative, and hasn't it worked a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bravo, Cyril, that was a nicely played riposte.

You mentioned conspiracy theory further up
    Everything is a conspiracy theory to Cyril if it doesn't conform to his world view, which ironically is based entirely on the output of the "fake news" media. We live in interesting times!

To digress, the CIA invented the conspiracy theory smear in the late 1960s as a means to dismiss any counter narrative, and hasn't it worked a treat.
    This has now become the news media's number one tactic, which is then repeated ad nauseam by their faithful following as they attempt to shutdown all debate.

Murder inquiry after Novichok woman dies: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44760875

Murder inquiry after Novichok woman dies: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44760875
    RIP. I hope they catch those responsible.

RIP. I hope they catch those responsible.
    They are most probably long gone from these shores.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    They are most probably long gone from these shores.
    That implies you know who did it

That implies you know who did it
    It implies that those responsible are not stupid enough to hang around and be apprehended.

It implies that those responsible are not stupid enough to hang around and be apprehended.
    Give us a clue!

Give us a clue!
    It was the butler.

My point has nothing to do with the poisonings.

In a couple of posts you hinted that the deaths of Skripal's wife, son and brother were no coincidence or accident. I don't know on what basis or what evidence you have for this theory.

You might think that Skripal, as a former intelligence agent, would have some inkling that his close relations were dying in mysterious circumstances and taken suitable precautions with his own safety. Yet his response was to start giving lectures on intelligence issues and spend his weekends buying scratch cards before going down the pub.

If you have any evidence that any of the three deaths of wife, son and brother were unnatural then happy to see it.
    Just very remarkable and sad .

All very natural I'm sure.

Just very remarkable and sad .

All very natural I'm sure.
    No you are not but like I said talk is cheap, facts are harder!

No you are not but like I said talk is cheap, facts are harder!
    Well one fact is extremely true there's a lot of bad luck surround ing the Skripal family.

Well one fact is extremely true there's a lot of bad luck surround ing the Skripal family.
    All facts are extremely true it has to be said

All facts are extremely true it has to be said
    Even made-up facts?