Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
We passed the ball poorly for years before Bulut was appointed, so he can’t be blamed for that, but he’s not improved that situation and I’d say we’re more negative now than we were before. Also, while I’ve no direct evidence to back this up, I think we’ve looked like one of those teams where the manager has lost the dressing room in our recent games against Leeds, Plymouth and Norwich -I might be wrong there, but, if I am then you have to question our manager’s ability to motivate the squad as heads have been going down too soon lately.
As for the sixth best paid team in the Championship, I don’t believe it and I hope and trust it’s not true because if it is and the result is what we’ve been watching since the end of October, then I despair -for the future of the club.
It's always very difficult to determine how much responsibility of a poor team is down the manager - and while there is no doubt that Bulut has been dealt a very poor hand indeed, I can't help thinking that an experienced Championship manager may have been a better appointment.