+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That Mugger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: That Mugger

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Most likely a product of a defective society. Maybe he came from an abusive family of underprivileged, poorly educated, social outcasts.

It’s not always as simple as putting it down to rogue bad-eggs. We come from a violent society where you can get punched in the face for looking at someone wrong. You’ll know all about that , living in Australia.

It’s easier for me to understand why someone might attack another person for money if they are hungry and homeless than it is some beef cake who goes round nutting strangers because he/she can’t handle their drink.
    Or perhaps both types of people you’ve mentioned are twats?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Or perhaps both types of people you’ve mentioned are twats?
    I think his point is that one would be a twat no matter what his circumstances and the other one has potentially been moulded to become a twat due to circumstances beyond his control

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think his point is that one would be a twat no matter what his circumstances and the other one has potentially been moulded to become a twat due to circumstances beyond his control
    That is kind of my point, although it’s more the fact that ‘avin a scrap is considered par for the cause by a lot of people, and is maybe even regarded as a virtue by a large proportion of people in english-speaking cultures, which is almost as tragic as taking part in the act.

I can’t get my head round the fact that wales online publishes mug shots and names of convicted delinquents. It’s totally immoral in my and is a double standard.