+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keir Starmer, the Trilateral Commission's Globalist Fanatic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Keir Starmer, the Trilateral Commission's Globalist Fanatic

I would vote for anyone ......even a Liberal Democrat.....if it got rid of a tory government .....and kept them out

They are duplicitous and disingenuous and I am amazed anyone is even considering voting for them these days

I think starmer and his team are dreadful and the labour party are lucky the Tories are in such a mess . What on earth is Yvette Cooper still in the shadow cabinet for ?

I hope labour have enough to get over the line but starmer has a bizarre gardening accident

We then get nandy in , she realises that it's 2024 and the best way forward is to form a left of centre democratic party with the liberals and anyone else who is interested with the basic aim ...

Keep the Tories out

Re: Keir Starmer, the Trilateral Commission's Globalist Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would vote for anyone ......even a Liberal Democrat.....if it got rid of a tory government .....and kept them out

They are duplicitous and disingenuous and I am amazed anyone is even considering voting for them these days

I think starmer and his team are dreadful and the labour party are lucky the Tories are in such a mess . What on earth is Yvette Cooper still in the shadow cabinet for ?

I hope labour have enough to get over the line but starmer has a bizarre gardening accident

We then get nandy in , she realises that it's 2024 and the best way forward is to form a left of centre democratic party with the liberals and anyone else who is interested with the basic aim ...

Keep the Tories out
    The Labour Party has enough problems with the two wings of their party without subsuming the Lib Dems - and voters who vote for the latter won't necessarily vote Labour if that happens.