+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I wonder how Tan will react if we are relegated by a point or two

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: I wonder how Tan will react if we are relegated by a point or two

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Did you see the Leeds penalty that wasn't awarded earlier this evening? If so, what did you make of it?
    What do you expect? Its the same ref who blows up as Sol Bamba is sticking the ball in the net. The useless tw@t said he couldn't see him. Yeah 6 6 Sol Bamba in a bright yellow or whatever horrible colour our away top is.

What was funny just before they went to slow mo they said maybe Stroud was unsighted. They then showed the clown yards away with a perfect view.

Re: I wonder how Tan will react if we are relegated by a point or two

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    What do you expect? Its the same ref who blows up as Sol Bamba is sticking the ball in the net. The useless tw@t said he couldn't see him. Yeah 6 6 Sol Bamba in a bright yellow or whatever horrible colour our away top is.

What was funny just before they went to slow mo they said maybe Stroud was unsighted. They then showed the clown yards away with a perfect view.
    Very poor refereeing. It was about as blatant a penalty as you're likely to see and Stroud was looking right at it. Abysmal decision.

Apparently, there's a Premier League referee who couldn't see Bamba taking his shirt off.