+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Telegraph reporting Zohore bid accepted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Telegraph reporting Zohore bid accepted

"get rid of people like you" f@ck me Walt didn't think you were so thin skinned

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    "get rid of people like you" f@ck me Walt didn't think you were so thin skinned
    Why should CCMB members be on the recieving end of multiple personal attacks, just for posting an article written by a chief sports writer who's job brief includes covering Brighton & Hove Albion FC?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why should CCMB members be on the recieving end of multiple personal attacks, just for posting an article written by a chief sports writer who's job brief includes covering Brighton & Hove Albion FC?
    You called him 'unhinged' and 'mad' and you got some back.

If you can't take it, dont dish it out. Simple.

Perhaps you would be better staying in the politics forum if you're going to be so sensitive petal.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You called him 'unhinged' and 'mad' and you got some back.

If you can't take it, dont dish it out. Simple.

Perhaps you would be better staying in the politics forum if you're going to be so sensitive petal.
    Read the sequence of events, I was accused of revelling in the sale of Zohore just because I posted a news report by the Brighton Argus chief sports writer. That is clearly a personal attack and only unhinged thinking could make that kind of connection.

Read the sequence of events, I was accused of revelling in the sale of Zohore just because I posted a news report by the Brighton Argus chief sports writer. That is clearly a personal attack and only unhinged thinking could make that kind of connection.
    It's a fair assumption you were revelling given your firm belief in the Brighton Argus chief sports writer over every other source, including the chairman of Cardiff City.

Looks like we can add Brighton Argus to our long list of msm fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like we can add Brighton Argus to our long list of msm fake news.
    I will be glad when the transfer window finally shuts, the worrying part of that Argus report was "The Seagulls' interest in Zohore is ongoing".

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    It's a fair assumption you were revelling given your firm belief in the Brighton Argus chief sports writer over every other source, including the chairman of Cardiff City.
    It's like the Ministry of Truth on here

It's like the Ministry of Truth on here
    Not in your case

Look at the Walesonline article. Choo and Dalman both provide direct quotes.

The Argus article contains no quotes attributed to anyone from Brighton and used the well established journalistic device of "The Argus understands" - basically used to provide information which may or may not be true.

The Argus article is completely wrong based upon any analysis.

The phrase used was 'seem to be revelling' & you had the opportunity to dispel that but chose to dodge it & get personal instead.

As has already been pointed out it was your overall contributions to this thread which gave the impression that you were revelling, your opening 2 to be precise. You conveniently gloss over that & keep on about the link.

As JRH has pointed out if you can't take it then please don't dish it out in the first place

Go for a walk butty, get some fresh air