+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The housing market

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The housing market

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    So how are they surviving if people are going word of mouth and saving a bit off the price?
    I take it you don’t understand “WAITING LIST”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I take it you don’t understand “WAITING LIST”
    Yes it means there’s nothing available and people waiting.....boom....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Yes it means there’s nothing available and people waiting.....boom....thanks
    Way out, it means people who are looking for bungalows in Rhiwbina, are registering with estate agents and as said bungalows become available, being sold by a simple phone call.

A friend of mine, Karen, waited about 8 months to get hers, moved in 6 months ago, a customer of mine, Mr xxxxx, actually agreed to buying one without seeing it. Splott Parker can verify this, as he worked on it as well.

Advertising boards are not needed.

Way out, it means people who are looking for bungalows in Rhiwbina, are registering with estate agents and as said bungalows become available, being sold by a simple phone call.

A friend of mine, Karen, waited about 8 months to get hers, moved in 6 months ago, a customer of mine, Mr xxxxx, actually agreed to buying one without seeing it. Splott Parker can verify this, as he worked on it as well.

Of course, it depends on the area, but North Cardiff does seem a hot market at the moment, as you say especially bungalows.

An ageing population who want to stay in the area, and futurproof their old age.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    Of course, it depends on the area, but North Cardiff does seem a hot market at the moment, as you say especially bungalows.

An ageing population who want to stay in the area, and futurproof their old age.
    Na, the oldies are just moving nearer the Crematorium, to make it a shorter journey on the day

Bungalows have always been sort after in rhiwbina and Whitchurch for as long as I can recall....been a few sale by me lately in Heath that couldn’t sell so we’re taken off.....right by the hospital which the oldies normally like, even though they can’t walk 500 yards

I was going to move out of CF14, had a decent offer two years ago, decided to stay and invest in current property for another prolly 10 years, and sell up if/when i get to retirement (another 9 years) Tory Bastas!!

Way out? Registering ie waiting....finding when available boom......I’d stick to idle gossip bluetit.....and they will always put a board up partic in this market just to advertise THEY have sold one.....