+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The U.K. is currently on the exact same trajectory for deaths as Italy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The U.K. is currently on the exact same trajectory for deaths as Italy

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Please tell me what is wrong with the paragraph you refer to. Where have I said that people don't need to be careful ? Lets have some balance is all I am saying. You have no idea whether we will follow Italy or not but keep referring to it as if we are/will.
    I agree with you. We do need some balance on here. Most people are being as sensible as possible, some aren't, we can't change that, all we can do as individuals is stay calm, try to do the right thing and help others out where possible. Posting what could be on here isn't particularly helpful in my opinion, there are alot of people who read this board who may be stuck at home, elderly, sick, vulnerable and worried shitless over all of this. I'm not saying that people shouldn't post their opinions and thoughts, what i am saying is that we do have a duty to those who may be in a worse situation than many of us and who read this board as an outlet for information and a way of getting away from the day to day worries. People need to be careful with their words.

Re: The U.K. is currently on the exact same trajectory for deaths as Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I agree with you. We do need some balance on here. Most people are being as sensible as possible, some aren't, we can't change that, all we can do as individuals is stay calm, try to do the right thing and help others out where possible. Posting what could be on here isn't particularly helpful in my opinion, there are alot of people who read this board who may be stuck at home, elderly, sick, vulnerable and worried shitless over all of this. I'm not saying that people shouldn't post their opinions and thoughts, what i am saying is that we do have a duty to those who may be in a worse situation than many of us and who read this board as an outlet for information and a way of getting away from the day to day worries. People need to be careful with their words.