+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnock at Nantes game Tuesday evening...spoke with Sala after the match..

Warnock at Nantes game Tuesday evening...spoke with Sala after the match..

...according to this report which sources Quest-France:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/sneaky-war...-game-tuesday/

Apparently Nantes weren't aware of the meeting until afterwards but it's been widely held that Nantes are happy to let Sala go for 25 million Euros City are reportedly offering.

One thing's clear, Warnock is doing all he can to secure the move....good on him and good luck, we need something to break our way soon.

Re: Warnock at Nantes game Tuesday evening...spoke with Sala after the match..

C'est la vie...

This is so weird. I can't believe we're going to spend €25M on one player. What happens if we get relegated?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This is so weird. I can't believe we're going to spend €25M on one player. What happens if we get relegated?
    Sell him for 50

Isn't this what you wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post

Apparently Nantes weren't aware of the meeting until afterwards but it's been widely held that Nantes are happy to let Sala go for 25 million Euros City are reportedly offering.

One thing's clear, Warnock is doing all he can to secure the move....good on him and good luck, we need something to break our way soon.
    He was sat in the f*cking directors box ; im pretty sure they knew he was there.

If you were getting your dick sucked by Margot Robbie and you’d complain about it being too wet you miserable bastard.

If he's any good we'll be able to sell him for the same amount, what's the drama?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Isn't this what you wanted?
    No. I wanted us to spend an extra £25 last summer on 2 or maybe 3 players.

I'm not complaining. It just seems strange to me for Cardiff City to spend so much on one player. And in the January window.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    If he's any good we'll be able to sell him for the same amount, what's the drama?
    What drama?

What drama?
    The French Lieutenant's Warnock

A quote from that link:

"Just in case you don’t, just know he’s scored 12 goals in 17 league games for Nantes, and would probably solve a few goalscoring issues at Cardiff City Stadium.
    However, there’s the slight issue that....."

Who remembers when problems were called problems? In the days when colleagues were not referred to as 'work colleagues'....

I'm not complaining. It just seems strange to me for Cardiff City to spend so much on one player. And in the January window.
    Dear God...£25, it’s even £30 for an away ticket!!!!! Who were you intending getting 2 or 3 players from for that? Heath Hairnets!!!!’

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If you were getting your dick sucked by Margot Robbie and you’d complain about it being too wet you miserable bastard.
    Small titties

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    He was sat in the f*cking directors box ; im pretty sure they knew he was there.
    I'm not so sure , he'd easily be mistaken for a Frenchman with that tan , perhaps after a few clarets he also mumbles in French ??

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post

That’s nice of Nantes, just 25 million euros for him. Don’t do it Vincent, we will never hear the end of it.

Don’t worry, if we go down he will be gone fir about 5 million with us paying half his wages up

Does seem a lot of cash - hope not another Madine investment

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Does seem a lot of cash - hope not another Madine investment
    Nevermind that, remember the 8 million we blew last time on a d@nish bloke who couldn’t do shiiiite

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Calm down sonny. And watch your mouth.

Calm down sonny. And watch your mouth.
    Think it was her mouth😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm not so sure , he'd easily be mistaken for a Frenchman with that tan , perhaps after a few clarets he also mumbles in French ??
    Gérard Deaprdieu?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Dear God...£25, it’s even £30 for an away ticket!!!!! Who were you intending getting 2 or 3 players from for that? Heath Hairnets!!!!’
    This made me fair play

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I'm really struggling to get over excited by this deal. I'm not disputing he's a good player but I think this will be one we'll rue in the future.
    He's 28 so we're not gonna get any sell on from him (which a club like us should always be doing) and add the fact that a striker, though desperately needed is not gonna solve a huge deal when so much surgery to the squad is required.